Chargeback claims are electronically validated using DDS's proprietary system, DDS Data Manager™. Using a 14-step validation process, insuring accurate and complete validation, our professional staff will accept, deny or override each claim according to your established business rules. DDS Data Manager™ provides a complete historical backup of all claims data for future audits, and verifies contract eligibility while confirming GPO membership for each transaction.
DDS will work with your staff to understand your processing rules and incorporate those rules into our procedures, while brining years of hands-on experience working with contracts, rebates and GPO membership rosters.
DDS Chargeback/rebate services include:
- Electronic claims verification and validation
- Contract file maintenance and synchronization
- GPO membership eligibility verification and account matching
- Letter of Commitment (LOC) tracking
- Monthly data "package" includes:
- Rebate Credit Request Report
- Detail Audit Report
- Rebate Variance Report
- Contract Utilization Report